kitty companiona

kitty companiona

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is a Test




Can you find the cats in this video???
No that's not the test!

AAAAARG!!!
I took the video off because it just was not working!
Guess more research is in order.
I knew it was too easy to be true!
Will have to try again at a later date!
SORRY!!!


I've never done this before.  Obviously (duh!) the camera needs to be oriented on the horizontal.

But what I would like feedback about is how long it takes to load when you click on my blog.  If it takes forever, I won't be doing this!

Does the video work on your browser???

Thanks for any input you leave!!!

14 comments:

  1. I think I see 4 cats? lol! Took same amount of time to load your blog as without the video there. I am at work now using Firefox as a browser on an iMac with Verizon internet service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads just fine Pat! Looks like we're in for some cool vids of the kids! Yay!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. loaded right up - but it was over by the time i turned my laptop to watch! You going to GS This week? I'm planning on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loaded superdooper fast, worked great! I wanna see some of Zip playin the banjo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat
    No problem this end, video played quickly. I use firefox browser.
    Just got a nasty crick in my neck though. lol
    Lets have lots more please
    Briony
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI PAT . . . video loaded very fast and I did see the cats. . . . good job!
    love
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, your blog loaded as it always does and the video played instantly without any problems...so let's see more!

    PS - If you have Windows Live Movie Maker you can rotate your video and edit it with music, captions etc :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could not see the video on Google Chrome. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I reloaded it and it seems to be working again.
    But maybe this wasn't such a good idea. If it's going to be a P-in-the-A, I don't want to deal with it!
    Technology! YUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat , it was the quickest video I ever saw and I didn't even got a kink in my neck. lol... The cats were cooperating the best they could sideway and did a marvelous job.

    Keep on trying. I applaud your efforts for trying and you for getting the cats in a video on your blog and I look forward to more. PLease don't give up. Practice makes perfect and you can practice on us all you want. You are smarter than me for trying. Big Hugs, JB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!