kitty companiona

kitty companiona

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Freebies

Just a quick post to mention that I am giving away a hundred+ molds for making reproductions of antique porcelain dolls.
There are many boxes of molds in my basement that I do not want to go through and take the time to inventory.
They are dusty and need cleaning, BUT
THEY ARE FREE for anyone who wants to come with a truck and haul them away.
You will have to load them your self, so make sure someone with muscle comes along.
If interested, please email me at patandzip@hotmail.com
Please put molds in the subject line!

I also have a floor model kiln that I used to fire the porcelain that I'm giving away.  Also heavy and will need to be hauled in a truck and carried out by two strong people.

I really hope someone would enjoy these supplies.

If this isn't of interest, wait a month or two and there will probably be more crafting equipment that I'll be needing to unload.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is an awesome opportunity for someone! I wish I had the knowledge and time for making those dolls... they do look so beautiful when complete.
    I hope you are well on to your way to being settled into the new addition in your home! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!