kitty companiona

kitty companiona

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello! and Welcome....

You are cordially invited into my home and my life as a craftsman and designer. I hope you enjoy your visit.

This has been a good day of rughooking, cooking, and just generally being off work. I am working on a wall hanging that will be my design logo. You can see it in progress in my blog header. The rug pictured to the left is my star rug that I completed several years ago.

Over the next few weeks I hope to get more pictures of my completed rugs posted here. Unfortunately I can think up designs a lot faster than I can hook them! LOL!!! I will also be posting drawings of designs that I am working on for you to comment on.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you here! I can't wait to read about what you are doing, and to see the pictures of your work. You are one of the most gifted hookers I know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!